Looking for advice ....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Need a lot more information
How old a house , sealed or drafty ,insulated ??

15446107310955348921793578248934.jpg
15446107644041366430881817985436.jpg
Sorry , it's a mobile home fabrication date of mobile home was 1978. In the last couple years I have done some major renovations which included new windows and doors , new siding and 1 inch styrofoam with taped seams . The floor is has been insulated with pink insulation from front to back .
We purchased the stove about 3 months ago (used) . It worked great for the first 2 months. But lately it doesn't seem to be giving any heat .

View attachment 235574 View attachment 235575 Sorry , it's a mobile home fabrication date of mobile home was 1978. In the last couple years I have done some major renovations which included new windows and doors , new siding and 1 inch styrofoam with taped seams . The floor is has been insulated with pink insulation from front to back .
We purchased the stove about 3 months ago (used) . It worked great for the first 2 months. But lately it doesn't seem to be giving any heat .

When was the last time the unit was totally and completely cleaned? Front to back, inside and out. Have you changed Pettit brands?

Have you been running the stove at the same feed rate for all 3 months ?
the colder it gets the more BTU 's it takes to heat the same space so
the more pellets you use . You have to ramp up the feed rate to maintain
the heat level you want

Yes clean it good and crank it up. It’s getting colder out now. You also might want to play with pellet types and do the mods to the burn pot. When it gets colder I switch to Easyblaze pellets for more btu on a lower setting.