Looking For Big Moe Heat Vents

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

R-G

Dec 13, 2012
Central Ct
Picked up a big moe all nighter and its missing the 2 directional heat/vent covers on the top to direct the air flow, hoping someone here can point me in the right direction on where to look for replacements, have found nothing on the www so far. :(

Thanks

I know of a guy on Craigslist western mass look for all nighter louvers I think. He will ship them they are 40 dollars for a set of two plus shipping and he takes ups checks only. You have to email him with your phone number and he will get back he is an older gentleman who sold all nighter stoves and stored parts like louvers smoke baffles and fans took me a while to find this guy hope this helps. If you have trouble pm me I will give you his phone number if you wish.

I know of a guy on Craigslist western mass look for all nighter louvers I think. He will ship them they are 40 dollars for a set of two plus shipping and he takes ups checks only. You have to email him with your phone number and he will get back he is an older gentleman who sold all nighter stoves and stored parts like louvers smoke baffles and fans took me a while to find this guy hope this helps. If you have trouble pm me I will give you his phone number if you wish.
@Slowmoe any chance I could get that contact info? I pm'd you