Looking for cable diagram for a woodsman thrust log splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Truckdriver

Mar 7, 2018
Denver co
I have a woodsman thrust log splitter with a broken cable. It is old style and don't have a manual. It runs on a pulley system. Fbelec posted in Oct last year about a pulley. Anyone have a diagram for the cables.

Sorry cant help with the diagram but I sure would like to see some pics of this unit. It has me intrigued.

Attachments

• 3_5_15.pdf
    423.7 KB · Views: 281
  • pulleys.png
    pulleys.png
    593.4 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Reactions: 711mhw
I have a woodsman thrust log splitter with a broken cable. It is old style and don't have a manual. It runs on a pulley system. Fbelec posted in Oct last year about a pulley. Anyone have a diagram for the cables.
Are you still looking for the diagram for the cables I just happen to have one of those log splitters in my driveway that I just had to replace the cables on.