Looking for free pallets Long Island

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico1986

Oct 18, 2013
Shirley ny
I'm in Shirley Long Island and I'm looking for some pallets to stack wood on and construct a wood shed out of. Hoping that someone knows of a honey pot that is close to me that has a steady stream of them or maybe just a bunch every once in a while. Thanks guys this site is awesome

Nico, check out dock sites. Health care facilities, dog food stoors, really any where recieving goes on. Us drivers, the pallets become a PIA to work around, so we tend to dump them.

KC

I just picked up a few from my local post office.

Craigslist around here. The local business park often has some at the end of some driveways with a "FREE" sign on them.

Maybe a cruise through the industrial park around Sawgrass Drive in Yaphank/Bellport/Medford?

Pallets R Us is right near there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.