Lopi Rockport stovetop height

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bbryan

Mar 15, 2021
Rhode Island
I'm looking for the height of the Lopi Rockport. The only height I can find in the manual is to the top of the vent, but it looks like the stove top is a couple inches lower. If any owner out there has a measuring tape and minute to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for the height of the Lopi Rockport. The only height I can find in the manual is to the top of the vent, but it looks like the stove top is a couple inches lower. If any owner out there has a measuring tape and minute to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I took out a tape measure. The height of the Lopi Rockport is 29.5” from the bottom of its foot to the top of the stovetop. I hope that helps. We have one that I’m sitting in front of now enjoying a beautiful fire with, and we love it.

I took out a tape measure. The height of the Lopi Rockport is 29.5” from the bottom of its foot to the top of the stovetop. I hope that helps. We have one that I’m sitting in front of now enjoying a beautiful fire with, and we love it.
Much appreciated. Thank you!