New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Lowes Bedford & Amherst NH $179/ton with free delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowsley

Mar 12, 2016
Southern NH
Lowes Bedford NH has Maines Choice
Lowes Amherst NH has Maines Choice and Natures Own
$179/ton with free delivery (2 ton minimum)
can order by phone

Reactions: bogieb

Peterfield

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2013
New Hampshire
just called the Bedford store and there price is still 199 ton . How are u figuring that price
I've had good luck this year paying no more than $200 a ton or $4.00 a bag with one exception. If the prices drop to $1.79, might have to figure a way to squeeze a ton in a corner somewhere.

Reactions: dlavigne7324

dlavigne7324

Feeling the Heat
Dec 30, 2013
I've had good luck this year paying no more than $200 a ton or $4.00 a bag with one exception. If the prices drop to $1.79, might have to figure a way to squeeze a ton in a corner somewhere.
Spoke to a manager named Ryan just now who thinks the 179 is a wrong price that got sent down from the corporate office . But he did honor the 179 ton and using my lowes card saved another 5% and FREE delivery

Reactions: bogieb

bogieb

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2014
South Central NH
Spoke to a manager named Ryan just now who thinks the 179 is a wrong price that got sent down from the corporate office . But he did honor the 179 ton and using my lowes card saved another 5% and FREE delivery
Interesting - when they were still at $259 a ton, while other states were $199, it was corporate's fault because they set the price. Now they say they think corporate sent the wrong price, so want to go with $199 instead of $179 (except in your case). Funny how that works..

Reactions: Peterfield

dlavigne7324

Feeling the Heat
Dec 30, 2013
Interesting - when they were still at $259 a ton, while other states were $199, it was corporate's fault because they set the price. Now they say they think corporate sent the wrong price, so want to go with $199 instead of $179 (except in your case). Funny how that works..
I know either way if they decide to bring them down even further I will have the 30 day price match . Can't beat the price

I think it is Lowe's Corporate doing a little experimenting at one store to see if tons of pellets move at $179. Depending on how
the experiment turns-out, Corporate can say it was a mistake or make the $179 at many stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.