Lucky this week ...so far

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jb6l6gc

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2015
Cayuga, Ontario, Canada
Hi all. So far this week weve been lucky in southern ontario. Temps have been mild and a bit of sun on south side of house has kept her at 67f all week. I have no problem with that themp. No need tu burn, for now

We've been having above average weather over here in Sask. as well. Around 14 C in the day, nights are either a few above or a few below freezing ( between 30 and 60 American ;)). Cool enough for a fire though.

Reactions: jb6l6gc
Several long range forecasts ive seen are changing their forecast to a mild winter for most now.
We'll see.
Hope so!
Couldn't agree more. This is one year I swear I could do without ice fishing season. As long as its not as long and gruelling as last year

Several long range forecasts ive seen are changing their forecast to a mild winter for most now.
We'll see.
Hope so!

Hoping for snow . . . could do without the bitter cold though.

Status
Not open for further replies.