Mansfield firebox

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the heritage the baffle is angled upward. After searching for images of the Mansfield, I'm thinking it's baffle is much flatter? In other words, the box should be about the same height front and back.

Last edited:
My Mansfield, off the top of my head is 19" front to back ,22" wide and I think 18 or 19 high to the secondary burn tubes.

Last edited:
Yes, Mine is. 1st year using it and I'm having a hard time loading w/out hitting baffling it does definitely seem to drop lower in the back so their is a little more height in front. It also seems to be longer in width than height with I wasn't expecting, but the box is wider than the door so loading it sideways has also proved tricky.
You looking at what to buy or burning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.