Many Thanks/Merry Christmas...Please read

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmieguns

Dec 10, 2012
Long Island, NY
Many Thanks to all who have talked with me-- this is a GREAT place to HANG out and be with cool people- I am new to fireburning and learning loads of knowledge! I appreciate all the wisdom and info everyone brings to the forums! I learn something new everyday-- still learning about how my insert acts in diff weather/cliimate, precipitation levels!

Bless All!

+1 ^^^

Merry Christmas Jimmy! May your new obsession with wood burning be a blessing to you.

Merry Christmas and have a safe Holiday season

Merry burning and happy new wood!

+ a million... this is a cool bunch that have been more than generous.

Merry Christmas Jimmy! May your new obsession with wood burning be a blessing to you.

Hey Bud ! Yes its becoming an obsession----havent perfect my method yet-- some days i get room temps up decent- others NOT SO MUCH! don't know why--------

Hang in there Jimmy, the learning curve takes sone time. I've been at it just about a year myself and everyday learn something new or tweak the process. There are so many variables that change from day to day, wood load to wood load that it soon becomes an obsession, really. We are all in good company here so reach out, there are no stupid questions here, a lot of sarcasm but it's all in good fun :)

And Happy New Year to you Jimmie, I've burning wood for over 20 years and I just found this forum a couple of weeks ago and I have found a wealth of knowledge here and great to find like-minded folks like me.

Merry Christmas Jim, and have a Happy New Year... Great place, information and most of all the best people! Fun thing is the humor that goes on as well. All in fun with a great bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.