Mini Score?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subsailor

Minister of Fire
Dec 8, 2011
Winthrop, Maine
I bought 3 tons of pellets at HD (2 FSU, 1 MWP Blend) and had them delivered. When the cashier rang me up I thought the total was a little low. I used a military discount, which is usually 10% but they only discounted the pellets by $50.01. Should have been $62.70. But they also didn't charge me the $65 delivery fee. So I ended up with 3 tons of pellets at $192.33 per ton DELIVERED.

Last edited:
DEAL!!

I bought 3 tons of pellets at HD (2 FSU, 1 MWP Blend) and had them delivered. When the cashier rang me up I thought the total was a little low. I used a military discount, which is usually 10% but they only discounted the pellets by $50.01. Should have been $62.70. But they also didn't charge me the $65 delivery fee. So I ended up with 3 tons of pellets at $192.33 DELIVERED.
$192.33 per ton right? Not total I assume.

Shhhh....

I edited my original post because it was misleading, but I'm not sure everyone is seeing it. It should have read $192.33 PER TON delivered. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

Does anyone know if you can use expired coupons from HD? I have 10% off coupon the expired on 9/4>

Plead ignorance..

Ive always been able to use Lowes coupons at HD. You can buy them on ebay for a couple bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.