This is my new Morso 04. I opened up a chimney breast that was closed 15 years ago when the previous owners switched from coal fired central heating to oil. I opened the breast and found the back boiler still in there. I removed this with no small amount of hassle and cleared an area below the supporting lintel, had the chimney swept and lined with stainless steel liner terminating in a register plate at the lintel. I then made good the fireplace with decorative brick and lime mortar and mixed dye in cement for a render to cover the back and top of the hearth. The mantel was donated to me from waste timber, planed, sanded and varnished as shown. - Belfast, N.I.