Morso 1710

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angled

Oct 5, 2011
Stevensville MD
I just purchased the Morso 1710. I have not fired it up yet because I'm still working out a few intallation issues.
Anyone have a Morso wood stove? The Morso 1710? What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Attachments

• morso1710.jpg
    morso1710.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 689
Morso makes top quality products. The 1710 is small and will need frequent refills, but it should serve you well.

I think those Morso stoves are beautiful!! I love the clean lines, etc. I was personally in love with the 7110!

tickbitty said:
I think those Morso stoves are beautiful!! I love the clean lines, etc. I was personally in love with the 7110!

I love the look of the 2110. Too bad it doesn't come in a 'large' version.
morso_2110_large.jpg

A 3.5 cu ft Morso would be sweet.

From what I have read and heard about the Morso 1710 it is not the heat producer of some of the other wood stoves. I will let you know in the next couple days! Our decision to go with the Morso was because of the fact it is the best looking insert that we have seen (our opinion). I just hope it puts out the heat! We were debating between a hearth stove and the insert, I have three small children and we were concerned about having a stove out on the hearth.

I also like the Morso. I was looking at the insert but their stoves are a bit too small for my application so I had to move on.

I love my Morso. The lines fit the house and the heat that little sucker throws for a little fire box is really good. If you need a bigger stove look at the 3610.

BrowningBAR said:
tickbitty said:

I love the look of the 2110. Too bad it doesn't come in a 'large' version.

A 3.5 cu ft Morso would be sweet.

The 2110 is a sweet little stove. For bigger, they make the Morso 3640 with side loading, 23" log length, it puts out the heat.

Attachments

• morso.jpg
    morso.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 388
I also really like the clean, contemporary looks of the Morso line.

NP

Status
Not open for further replies.