My answer to the envy of your pretty stacks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn...

reminds me of stonehenge !

Absolutely. Function is always better than Form. That's an awesome set-up and a LOT of Wood!!!

Hmmm. Thinking of the ladies here. I guess my preference is both form and function. :)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
3 times.. you were robbed!

I call time spent in the tractor... Therapy.

View attachment 73133

Last year I think I plowed my driveway exactly three times . . . and one time I could have gotten away with not doing it as it all melted a couple days later.

I always said the slickest method of moving wood is with a fork lift, and that looks like your setup. How do you mill the wood? Do you have a band saw?

I always said the slickest method of moving wood is with a fork lift, and that looks like your setup. How do you mill the wood? Do you have a band saw?
Best kind of band saw to have.. one that a FRIEND owns!!

lol. I gave him 300 bucks for the 6 hours on the saw, and I went over today for a couple hours helping him clean and adjust. I've put in a few hours previously on setup and repairs to the laser when he bought it. It all comes out in the wash. Hopefully he's bringing the little excavator by this weekend to build my logging road and put in the bridge. I bought a monster 3/4 drill bit to put the holes in for the all thread.

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.