my uglies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know for sure the pictures are coming after that post :)

I am still mixing in my "chunks", "cookies", "oddballs", "uglies", whatever you want to call them, and actually have come to really like dealing with them lol! They were too good of end pieces or whatnot to not put in the pile, so now they are being used and seem to work just fine. Like someone mentioned, they are more difficult to store or stack, but I always put them on the top of my stacks inside the garage as they are the last pieces to be added to the woodpile. I even recently asked on here if any of you guys build a special holding bin for them; I'm going to give consideration to that and might just have to give them a "home" next Spring!

"Viva the uglies/chunks/cookies/oddballs"!!!! ;lol :cool: ::-)

The mods might have a game on their hands when we start sharing pics of our "crotches".
Ive been saving them for years. Cant bring myself to burn em.

Applesister feel free to post your crotch pics. But in the Inglenook, please. ;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.