Name This Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the email from the guy it is Efel. The guy said he did not know how old it was.
What can you tell how to tell what to look for if it is bad?

Well, it should be a cat stove so inspecting all the castings for wear and overfiring as well as the cat holder, bypass (fit), and the cat itself would be the first order of business.

They started making some models like this in about 1988, but as you see they still make others which are close in style. I'd have to guess it's early 1990's.

Are there any gaskets inside the stove Like VC?

It say it is a non-Catalytic stove on the web sit.

It say it is a non-Catalytic stove on the web sit.

Not back then!

You should go inspect it and see exactly which model it is. Early models were either non-epa (some were coal-wood) or catalytic. Only the more recent ones (Harmony III) are non-cat.

Real like the Efel.

The Woodstock stove is a Woodstock Classic, not a Fireview. I have that exact stove in the lower level of our home. It's a great stove and originally sold for $2600.

Reactions: webby3650
They said it is Efel model # Arden Harmony Wh-509 852. Can any one tell what year this stove is?

Status
Not open for further replies.