Napoleon hybrid 200

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jerkzack

Nov 22, 2021
Canada
My FIL recently ran into some troubles with his wood furnace. It's a Napoleon hybrid 200. While removing the secondary tubes and baffles for cleaning, the baffles just crumbled apart and the area above the baffles seems to be in really poor condition as well.

Looking online, we can find the fire brick, and baffles but we don't see this part/section being available at all.

Does anyone have any experience with this model?

20221221_151258.jpg 20221221_151311.jpg

Yeah that looks like it hasn't been 100% for a while now.
There doesn't seem to be too many Napoleon owners on here...maybe one will pop up though...you might just have to call them direct for parts...I think they are still in business?

Reactions: hobbyheater
Yeah that looks like it hasn't been 100% for a while now.
There doesn't seem to be too many Napoleon owners on here...maybe one will pop up though...you might just have to call them direct for parts...I think they are still in business?

Ok, thanks! I will reach out to an online retailer. I heard that Napoleon have recently closed business, but I could be wrong.

I heard that Napoleon have recently closed business, but I could be wrong.
Well, their website is still up, so that's a good sign...let us know what you find out then.

Well, their website is still up, so that's a good sign...let us know what you find out then.
Tried to call and they said I have to go through an authorized dealer. Good sign that someone picked up the phone at least.

I also emailed https://www.napoleonpartsstore.com/ but they said "Unfortunately the baffles and the firebox part ( shown in the photo ) are discontinued by the manufacturer with no substitutions or replacements available"

Not a great sign for a <10 year old furnace.

Not a great sign for a <10 year old furnace.
Certainly not.
Replace with a SBI product? I don't think they are going anywhere...

Reactions: laynes69