Napoleon nz2000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zachhamel

Dec 22, 2013
Hyndford Ontario
Hello, I am currently building a house and right now deciding on a zero clearance stove/fireplace. I am trying to save as much om the build as possible so am looking into used options. I have found a Napoleon nz2000 in very good shape that comes with 26 feet of Selkirk chimney also in very good shape. My thoughts are to give it a fresh coat of paint and a thorough going over then install. I can’t find any information or reviews on this model only a manual. So does anyone have any information or pros/cons for this stove? Any issues with installing used zero clearance? Also if anyone has any pictures of one installed that would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot for your help.

Are you sure Is it a 2000? I had a 3000 at one point.

Beautiful stove. About 4-5 hr burn times and with the fan it pumped out tons of heat. Didn't hold much ash, glass stayed mostly clean.

Just found out it’s from the mid 90s any issues with installing zero clearances that old? It’s still in great shape just not sure if the laws have changed since then