Natures Heat Revisited

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdempsey

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2011
kentucky
Was in walmart last night and came across the usual natures heat pellets stacked in the isle. I grab a few bags and wonder if they would be the same trash from last year.

Usually the bags have a date code. But on these there were none to be found.

Been burning the first bag this morn. Actually the pellets are burning clean and hotter than those of last year. They do have to be feed one rate higher on the stove to get the same heat as the somersets.

If i could get a ton of these a good price i would be buying some more of these. At $5 a bag i will pass for now. Does walmart give a discount if you buy by the ton?

Not sure about the Natures Heat but i;ve been wonering myself after seeing these Walmart commercials where they price match at the register. Would they price match their pellets?

Status
Not open for further replies.