Nc-30 bad welds. Fix or exchange?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Just to give a update. I called Lowe's. They could not think of a way to help. Called the shipping hub i need to pick return and pick up at. 165 for delivery and to take the stove back. Then called englander to ask if they would pay the cost. That didn't go so well , after being on hold for 45 mins. Talked to a guy that seemed agitated with me from the start. He keep trying to tell me their giving me a new stove , a free stove delivered. Told him I already had a new stove that i paid for with delivery. And now I have to pack it up and move a new stove twice. I said i appreciate their standing behind their product but it's costing me time and money, for something I never used yet. Seemed like he was taking it personal and was not willing to even meet me half way. He kept telling me we are paying for shipping their and for the old stove back. Im thinking pay for it all the way to my house and i'll keep the old new stove for parts and a outdoor fire box. That save them a hundred bucks in shipping cost. :) I just want a stove i feel safe using, so i gave up and told him to ship it to the hub. I'll fork out the money. Hopefully all this is worth it. I got someone that wants some heat on those bones.

Attachments

• 20181113_142608.jpg
    20181113_142608.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 72