New England Wood Pellet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Hearth Supporter
Aug 19, 2008
Seacoast Massachusetts
Ive heard that if you live in Jaffrey NH that NEWP will sell directly to you at the factory at a discounted price. Is this a viscious rumor or does anyone know if there's some substance to this.
Thanks
Eric

ACCORDING TO THE WEB SITE THEY DO NOT RETAIL PELLETS AT ANY OF THEIR MILLS

there is a fairly large New England Pellet Wood Pellet retailer in Jaffrey, Heartline.....but they are a retailer.

Not in Jaffery but close enough that when they delivered them they where still warm.My two neighbors and I had a 12 ton order (and I could have added another one for 16 tons) they still would not do it without going through a retalier.

yea, like I said, I think it would be suicidal for a manufacturer to sell direct UNLESS they decide to produce and sell directly to the public.....along with all the problems and challenges of dealing with the end-user.

Status
Not open for further replies.