New Forum is up - welcome

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new forum!

It looks like posting a pic is compulsory so here's mine.
100_0181.JPG

Click reply button in the lower right corner of the post.

Duh.... looked and looked for that and didnt see it. Maybe the browser window on my laptop was not open enough. I saw "Like" but not "Reply" or more likely coffee must not have kicked in.

its like I went to sleep and someone came in and moved all my furniture around!! I just whacked my knee on the coffee table in the Inglenook. Looks nice Mr. Craig. Lets see if this old dog can learn new software interface.

This thing is slick as all get-out! :D

its like I went to sleep and someone came in and moved all my furniture around!! I just whacked my knee on the coffee table in the Inglenook. Looks nice Mr. Craig. Lets see if this old dog can learn new software interface.

Tell me about it ....I hit my head on the corner of jagsy's Jazzy dammit....
Ha...say that 3 times....:D

What are Trophy points?

I was about to say the new site is slow and clunky but it was my BROWSER . Now using Google chrome, like lightning compared to Mozilla Firefox. Something is seriously wrong with firefox.

Click on the double A in the upper right hand corner of your reply screen. Then click on the "Use Rich Text Editor" on the lower left of the new reply screen and you can pick your favorite color from the hidden samples.
Courage!

John_M

I like the look & feel of the new forum. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Yeap, definitely going to take some getting used to. My head is spinning, and my eyes are going nuts LOL. I'm sure it is great once we get used to it.

I was about to say the new site is slow and clunky but it was my BROWSER . Now using Google chrome, like lightning compared to Mozilla Firefox. Something is seriously wrong with firefox.
Hmmmm, maybe you've got an older version? I've got Firefox and Chrome on here and there's not really much speed difference...

I like just scrolling down to post. Putting multiple quotes in a reply is easy too, no cut-and-paste.

Lovin' it so far. Thanks, Craig! :cool:

Hovering over a thread topic and getting the first several lines is handy when the title isn't very descriptive.

This is very nice. I've seen other forums "upgrade" and wondered what they thought they accomplished. Your new forum is a real improvement.

Hmmmm, maybe you've got an older version? I've got Firefox and Chrome on here and there's not really much speed difference...
Firefox is 10.0.2 Really slow you type and the letter takes a second or two to show up.

Super Cedar just wanting to say hello, thanks for moving forward. I hear the advertising rates will drop significantly. Can we warm up the background just a shade? I was fond of the old Hearth.com blue.o_O:eek::confused::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.