New Home and...Wood stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pull out under wood stove

• Helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tnt4days

Jan 5, 2019
Redding CA
What in the heck is going on with my damper? Forward and back and no difference. I got a picture.
This knob stickes out at bottom of wood stove, it pulls out and pushes in. There is a wire at back with no pull. Is this wire supposed to be connected to the pulley? Cause, there is no venting of this damper at work here. I've searched the internet. There is nothing about how to fix this damper, plus, no make or model obvious! Help me keep from burning thru my Wood! Please?

Attachments

• 15467460693981948137052.jpg
    15467460693981948137052.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 257
If you don't know the make and model, can you post a picture of the whole stove?

Guess that would be a "no" huh?
With no make model or picture of the stove no there is absolutely no way any of us can help you. We need more information