New insert installed.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Stubblefire

Dec 23, 2016
Alberta
New to the forum, enjoying first night with our enviro 1700 venice insert. Sure work well, and very easy to control the rate of burn and burn time. Kicks off some good heat and fan is not obnoxious sounding.
20161223_171904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking insert, I have the Enviro Cabello 1200 runs great, would of like the bigger unit for overnight burns.

I have a Venice as well the 1200, love it!!

Stubble, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I think you are right, already thinking about firewood gathering in the spring. It's amazing how much more efficient they are then a masonry fireplace.

Clean lines and a slick install. I like the relief that the surround has. Feed it a proper diet and it should be a welcome addition to the family for a long time to come.

Sorry for digging up an old thread but we did a major renovation this summer and after enjoying last winter and our enviro insert we wanted a few changes for both aesthetics and safety. It turned out better than expected and was a fun project.

Much much better than that ember ramp you had before. Nice work. Enjoy

Reactions: Stubblefire
Beautiful. Congratulations. Just getting it up further off the ground is worth the price of admission. But, it looks great as well.

Reactions: Stubblefire