new Install..Hearthstone Homestead...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulie

Hearth Supporter
Nov 27, 2007
SW Mich.
Well, replace a Regency i1200 insert that just wouldn't do the job. " dealer was great, just credited it all back" Now we have installed this Hearthstone Homestead.....and this baby kick's ass! my home is only 1329 sq ft, it's rated for 1800....perfect ! love it !! also included is the house we are heating, "guess you didn't need the driveway picture..." it was just a great picture of our Michigan winter.

Attachments

• new Install..Hearthstone Homestead...
    P2070121.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 554
    P2070118.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 518
    P2070125-1.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 428
Very nice, and nice home too. Wait till you get use to it, it only gets better with experience.

Welcome to the soapstone family. It looks great. If this keeps up the Webmaster may have to create our own forum.

thanks everyone ! we love the stove it does a great job heating, even with the 21 ft ceiling, and Driftwood...the dealer was Sacket Brick here in Kalamazoo, if you know of any one here in SW MIch looking, they are really great place to do business with ! and yea, thats only half my drive, ut's actualy 700 ft. this is my dream home I built 11 yrs ago, and still love coming home !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.