New Larger Woodstock Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about the delay.i had a little nightmare vc aspen,the problem with the thermostat is that its right on the stove.it does not detect the temperature of the room.

bjkjoseph said:
sorry about the delay.i had a little nightmare vc aspen,the problem with the thermostat is that its right on the stove.it does not detect the temperature of the room.

Exactly. That's exactly what you'd want. The stat is to set the output of the stove and prevent stove meltdown and to prevent stove smoldering.

yes its sounds good,i thought it would be good too,but its no good.i like coals in the stove when i get up in the morning.you will always be starting fires from scratch.then if the room gets to hot you cant shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.