New question - need help with setting for castle serenity

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Yvone

Oct 16, 2018
Central Oregon
Hello
I'm at 4400 ft and have new control panel. Need beat setting possible so that it wont keep heating house above designated temp. I prefer set at 68, knowing i'll mediate space will heat ro 75.

Issues in past, heat set at 62 and it keeps going and we have manually shut off at 80 or higher if we miss the 80 spot.

I'm in pre 70 metal mobile at 4400 ft in base of mountains.

Thank you for helping me.

Yvone

Unfortunately the Serenity does not cycle off and on when set temp is reached it just drops to low burn so other then opening a window or shutting the stove down there isn't much you can do if it's over heating the home.

I know this.
My issue is that the darn thing keeps heating beyond the designated 62. I'm not trying to be nekkid all the time and heating outdoors too.

Maybe I'm not understanding what your asking. But if the stove is on it's going to keep heating no matter what the temp is set at because all it can do is drop to the lowest heat level.

Maybe drop the temp setting to 52 and se if it balences out better

Ok thank you

But go figure, now the augers wont feed after initial feed. I've emptied and gonna vacuum dust out.

This is new control panel. Last two control panels were way off. First one would heat to 97 before shutting off

Second one I had to turn off at 80.

But we (company rep and self) changed blower and other settings.

That was what I was looking for here m. Help doing rhat.

Hello
I'm at 4400 ft and have new control panel. Need beat setting possible so that it wont keep heating house above designated temp. I prefer set at 68, knowing i'll mediate space will heat ro 75.

Issues in past, heat set at 62 and it keeps going and we have manually shut off at 80 or higher if we miss the 80 spot.

I'm in pre 70 metal mobile at 4400 ft in base of mountains.

Thank you for helping me.

Yvone
Here is what I used on mine.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/163374074447