New Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGMOE44

Apr 11, 2010
Western NC
Got New stove still in box. Will open soon. Hearth in progress. Can't wait. Pictures soon.

Attachments

• IMGP1652.jpg
    IMGP1652.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 289
Welcome to the forum Bigmoe. That's a nice looking hearth. You'll love the stove. Seeing that crate in your avatar reminds me of when we got our new Fireview. They are heavy beasts! We did not uncrate our stove until we got it right in front of the hearth, then removed the top lid, the firebox door and the firebrick to make it a bit lighter. Then lifted it up onto the hearth. But then, our hearth is 16" high.

BIGMOE congrats for your new stove.
But what is the purpose of this thread? just to introduce your new stove.

Moe - I have heard that once you get the fireview really figured out - you can actually program it to do the dishes. :lol:

Congrats on the new stove - it has a very loyal following, and I am sure for darn good reasons. Happy burning in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.