NEWBIE READY TO BURN

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAPMAN61

Jun 12, 2008
LITCHFIELD,ME.
I had my regency gfi55 insert installed on tuesday. My salesman showed up last night as scheduled to show us the ropes. He fired the unit up and spent a good hour going over the units features as it heated up and burned off. He answered all of our questions and put our minds at ease about the safety and reliability of our new heat machine. I feel so relieved that I got in before what seems to be a huge strain on dealers inventories and installation capacities.Hopefully, the rush will level off and orders will be filled.after all, it is only June..........
I had a great experience with my stove shoppe, I don't know if we are supposed to advertise for any one on this forum so if any one is looking for a dealer reference, P.M. me.

You didn't mention if you have your fuel supply yet. What good is the stove if you have nothing to burn in it?

I bought 5-tons of Corinth Wood Pellets for $229 a ton + a 20.00 delivery charge for the whole order. My stove dealer had Cleanfire Pellets for 280.00 with no delivery option so I think I did O.K.

SNAPMAN61 said:
I bought 5-tons of Corinth Wood Pellets
for $229 a ton + a 20.00 delivery charge for the whole order so I think I did O.K.

Congrats on the new stove and I'd say you did good securing pellets
for a reasonable cost. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.