Not bad for an hour in the piles.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ThunderMedic

Oct 19, 2015
Lusby MD
Scored a good scrounge from a neighbor's house yesterday on my way to work. They had a stack of rounds sitting in front of their house all summer that they didn't want. I grabbed them up and turns out, they're ultra dry/almost punky maple. Not the best, but certainly good for free. Thinking I'm going to burn it on these chilly nights we've been having lately here in Maryland. The Wife has been grumbling about the outside temps getting down to the 40's the past few days.
The bungie chain and my 6 pounder go through these rounds like a hot knife through butter! 0f57eb60f5fcf9e9e45b197ef82f200e.jpg19fd7578e77665c6efd2e3e7bcc06c4e.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk