Old Atlanta Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnedout7

Hearth Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
Western Arkansas
hello all!

I've heated with wood for several years, and finally traded my "heater" woodstove to my neighbor for some backhoe work (a good deal if you saw what he did for me!!!). Propane is now topping $3 per gallon, I may regret this deal in the long run, eh?

Anyway, I'm moving soon, and have this huge Atlanta Stove Works cookstove that I really want to "part company" with, but I can't find any information whatsoever to help send it on it's way! There is a pic of a similar cookstove in the gallery on this site, but, alas, no info. about the stove.

https://www.hearth.com/gallery/pics/antique/source/atlantacook.html

My stove is very similar, though not identical. Before I can advertise it to sell, I really would like to know even how old it is????

Where do I start?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.