Osburn Fireplace Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjfraser47

Hearth Supporter
Jan 11, 2010
Northern Florida
About 5 years ago I purchased an Osburn 2200 Fireplace Insert and I need to find a dealer or distributer where I can purchase some parts (door gasket and inside tiles). I lost the paperwork where I purchased it originally over the internet (the dealer was somehwere in Virginia). Can anyone tell me where I can go to get these parts? Thanks.

Gasket @ any fireplace dealer. I assume you are talking bout the firebrick that line your stove. You can price them out at the fireplace dealer when you go to get the gasket, but i found them much cheaper at a brick/concrete yard. Dealer wanted $3.25/brick, concrete yard wanted $1.18/brick

Status
Not open for further replies.