Out & Up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Dennis on top of the hill or on the top of the tree . . . the arrows were a little bit unclear on that detail.

GAMMA RAY said:
Very nice zap......
Yeah, your gonna pay for that comment.. :p

You ain't got the ______________ , bring it on! :grrr:

gibir

firefighterjake said:
Was Dennis on top of the hill or on the top of the tree . . . the arrows were a little bit unclear on that detail.

Jake, that would have been a great picture. Sav if your out there what would be the only thing that would make you climb a tree?

gibir

Hey, I climb trees every fall when it is archery deer season. I love it. There is probably something else that would cause me to climb trees but this is a family forum....

GAMMA RAY said:
Very nice zap......

Already did pay for it Gamma, looked over at the pile today, looks like you put the hex on me...........it fell over, best get your stacking skills up here to help out. :coolgrin:

zap

zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Very nice zap......

Already did pay for it Gamma, looked over at the pile today, looks like you put the hex on me...........it fell over, best get your stacking skills up here to help out. :coolgrin:

zap

No pictures zip?? :p

loon

I'll have one for tomorrow night. She was leaning good on Sunday but I never made it over to fix it. I was thinking of putting the chains on the rhino for this weekend, should be a mess on Sunday since they are calling for rain.

I think we have a nice sugar maple that came down on the backhill, will have that picture for the weekend. Have a bunch of Cherry I'm starting on Saturday, about four trees in one clump that should give us another 1.5 cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.