Pacific Energy T5 COST

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I've been searching the web for PE dealers for most of the evening. I haven't found one within a 100 mile radius yet but I'm still looking. The Super Classic LE would satisfy me if I can find one without going 2 or 3 hundred miles to pick it up. I love living in the sticks but it is a problem sometimes. I didn't see a PE Super 27 on the PE web page is this an older model?

The Classic name has been around for a while. I think its a trim level.. The LE designation came about after the latest emission regulations.

We paid $2,450 for our T5 LE. March 18th, 2020 in MN. Dealer knocked off 5% for cash payment

As others have mentioned, prices have gone up. I was interested in the T6 and T5. The T6 I was quoted at $4k plus another $400 for the blower in August 2021. I settled with a beautiful red Super Classic LE for $2700. It heats my house easily even in temps that have reached -30F. I would go with the stove you want and depending on your layout and location the Super may work just fine and be more readily available. I cant speak for the other stoves, but PE stoves really put out the heat, are reliable, and the glass stays nice and clean so you get the heat and ambiance. Let me know if you have any questions.

As others have mentioned, prices have gone up. I was interested in the T6 and T5. The T6 I was quoted at $4k plus another $400 for the blower in August 2021. I settled with a beautiful red Super Classic LE for $2700. It heats my house easily even in temps that have reached -30F. I would go with the stove you want and depending on your layout and location the Super may work just fine and be more readily available. I cant speak for the other stoves, but PE stoves really put out the heat, are reliable, and the glass stays nice and clean so you get the heat and ambiance. Let me know if you have any questions.
I've decided to try to get a Super Classic Le also but not having much luck. Contacted a dealer in Plano Tx. today, I was told it may be a year before he would receive the PE stove, but to check back in 6 months or so to see if anything had changed. Plano is 2 hours and thirty minutes. The next place I called was 4 hours away up in Arkansas but no one answered, was ask to leave msg. I will call back tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've decided to try to get a Super Classic Le also but not having much luck. Contacted a dealer in Plano Tx. today, I was told it may be a year before he would receive the PE stove, but to check back in 6 months or so to see if anything had changed. Plano is 2 hours and thirty minutes. The next place I called was 4 hours away up in Arkansas but no one answered, was ask to leave msg. I will call back tomorrow.
If your willing to spend this kind of money, have you looked at other brands that qualify for the 26% tax credit? If uncle sam is willing to pay 1/4 of the cost it wouldnt hurt to look around. Lots of good stoves out there that qualify.

Reactions: rijim
If your willing to spend this kind of money, have you looked at other brands that qualify for the 26% tax credit? If uncle sam is willing to pay 1/4 of the cost it wouldnt hurt to look around. Lots of good stoves out there that qualify.
No, I was sold on the T5 but now I'm looking for the Super Classic LE , with not much luck. I really want a PE if I can find one, if not I will get a bigger Lopi.

Good luck. Finding an in-stock stove this fall is going to be a challenge even in areas not as remote. Demand is high and more than the supply can keep up with.

Good luck. Finding an in-stock stove this fall is going to be a challenge even in areas not as remote. Demand is high and more than the supply can keep up with.
I received an estimate this morning , never seen anything like it! This is for the Super Classic LE
Super Classic LE wood body -$2,349.00
Black trivet- $ 186.00
Wood Door- $ 961.00
Black Legs- $240.0
Total $3,736.00
I wonder how much it would have cost with the nickel legs, trivet ?
This was from Kozy Heat in Bentonville Arkansas

Ouch! Yep prices are going up. Maybe look into a Drolet, it would be about half that.

I personally would wait for and pay the current price for a T5 or T6. But if going the LE route I I would choose the Drolet. In stock shipped for 1800$

I personally would wait for and pay the current price for a T5 or T6. But if going the LE route I I would choose the Drolet. In stock shipped for 1800$

Don't know what I will do now, keep looking I guess.

Looks vs saving money. All will burn wood and make heat. I have a cast iron enamel Jotul and a Drolet. I really like looking at the Jotul all year long. The fireplace with the stove really has become more of focal point of the house. There is an atheistic value. Almost artistic with the Jotul. So there is that. The PE T5 is a great stove all the way around. Probably better than my Jotul.

A thousand dollars for a stove door?! I don't tink so Lucy.

Not sure where they are cast, but the metallic black door used to be standard, not an add-on. This is the first time I have heard of an added charge for it. The polished nickel door was like $215 extra.

Boy do I miss Tom Oyen. He kept the market honest.

Not sure where they are cast, but the metallic black door used to be standard, not an add-on. This is the first time I have heard of an added charge for it. The polished nickel door was like $215 extra.

Boy do I miss Tom Oyen. He kept the market honest.
Well, I'm not playing their games, I'll continue using my small Lopi.

Looks vs saving money. All will burn wood and make heat. I have a cast iron enamel Jotul and a Drolet. I really like looking at the Jotul all year long. The fireplace with the stove really has become more of focal point of the house. There is an atheistic value. Almost artistic with the Jotul. So there is that. The PE T5 is a great stove all the way around. Probably better than my Jotul.
As for looks, the more traditional rusty look is what I like, goes well with my hundred year old house! lol