Pellet Choice??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowBean

Jun 30, 2011
Cumberland, RI
Hi guys last year was my first year burning and i loved it. My wittus stove easily heated my upstairs (1500 square ft) of a raised ranch. used about 3 tons last year mostly because the finance wanted it like 72-74 in the house. My question is: what would you chose for a pellet stove chow or green supreme (assuming they are the same price)??? my cleaning is in 1 week so i can see how the stove worked mostly burning green supreme, stove chow, and green team.

Thanks in advance

GT, then SC, and I wouldn't even bother with the GS (they're just re-bagged NEWP which have been poor the last few years).

GT are still 5.27 a bag...any cost effective pellets people like?

Green Supreme, then a multitiude of others, then Stove Chow, lastly, and only in dire emergencies, Infernals (regardless of price)!

Definetly the Chow over GS's! But if you can find the GT's for the same nickle? I'd go with the GT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.