New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Pellet delivery options in Northeast MA?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HoodooMan

Oct 18, 2021
MA
For the last ten years or so I have been getting pellets delivered from All Basics, this year they are no longer offering delivery. We burn 4-5 tons a season and store the pellets in our basement rather than trying to buy a 1/2 ton at a time. Does anyone know of a place in the Merrimack Valley area that offers delivery? We are longterm fans of Energex FWIW.

Same problem here. I'm in Lower Hudson Valley (NY). Home Depot is not delivering. Lowe's is but their prices are almost 300 a ton (doubled in 9 years!!!). I'm thinking it's just not worth it for them to deliver with diesel so high. LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Reactions: hinmo24t
Home Depot is now offering delivery. I just got 7 tons at around 275 a ton (up again this year from 260). Plus 80 dollars for delivery (up from 60 from last year). Thanks JOE BIDEN

Reactions: hinmo24t
Did you check out woodpellets.com ? They are in the general area. I don’t know what the limits are to their free delivery.

ken