pelletsales.com offers alternatives to nervous early buyers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xena

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2005
South Shore MA
"We're writing to provide you with an update on your CleanFire order,
which is still on backorder, and also to provide you another option we can deliver more rapidly.

PelletSales.com and pellet suppliers in the Northeast have seen an unprecedented surge in demand,
leading to extended lead times from several of our source plants. Rest assured that your order
for CleanFire pellets is still scheduled, and we can deliver it to you before fall. But as you may have
noticed on our website, we have halted taking new orders for this product until the backlog is
cleared, which may still take a couple of months.

In the meantime, some of our customers have become concerned by rumors of shortages in the market,
and have indicated a preference to take delivery as soon as possible. To address this concern, we are
now offering customers on our backlog list the opportunity to substitute Granules LG pellets for their
CleanFire order. The Granules LG product is readily available to schedule for delivery. Though Granules
LG was not originally part of our quality certification program, we have visited their plant, scrutinized
their manufacturing processes, independently tested their pellets and verified that they are meeting
the same quality standards as our premium certified CleanFire brand.

Please let us know if you would like to have us fill your order with Granules LG pellets, or prefer to
continue to wait for CleanFire. If we don't hear from you, your order will not change".
Warmest Regards,

The PelletSales.com Team

Thanks for posting and helping to put our minds at ease and even offering an alternative.
That goes along ways towards keeping us customers happy.

I'm leaning toward waiting for the Cleanfire myself.
I put my order in mid April for a May-June delivery
but obviously they got very backed up very quickly.
Want to put my boat in the driveway anyway so this
will work out better for me in the long run. Plus I still
have a half ton of pellets left over from last season
in my garage. ;-)

I used Granules L&G;last winter. I have to say, they weren't my favorite. They didn't seem to burn very hot in my Englander. The house seemed to drop 6 or so degrees whenever I filled the hopper with Granules after burning a hopper full of Nature's Own. Not to say that they won't burn great in another stove. That was just my experience with them.

Maybe it had something to so with them being a softwood pellet that didn't agree with my stove.

Well everything did a 360! Pelletsales called me today stating
that my order of Cleanfire pellets will be delivered on Tues. July 8th.

kool zeta, well actually "warm zeta" <chuckle> by the way(just for general consumption) the "granules" pellets i believe are an energex product , this brand is made in canada i believe, and im suprised that the poster in this thread didnt like em , ive not really heard bad things about that pellet in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.