PelPro PP130 will not shut down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kkekckbk

Jan 1, 2018
Brand new, installed yesterday.. Worked fine all day yesterday.. Today I had it on comfort level, then moved it to low to see how well that worked.. We ended up going out so I turned it to off and it was shutting down, or so I thought. When we got back home it was on and running. It turns out it seems to be stuck in a comfort level setting even though it is on OFF.. I have tried anything I could figure out but it will not completely shut down, it keeps starting back up.

Any help is appreciated.

Finally got through to them, they are sending me a new dial control.
Hi
The same thing happened to my stove last night. Did the new dial fix your issue? They told me the part was backordered till the 31st and they will over night it to me!