Pics from DC Meetup and Stove Challenge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so none of us has permission to respond there. I'm wondering what, after each of you had the opportunity to make his case, the Parole Board decided. :rolleyes:

BB doesn't look anything like his avatar.

Reactions: BrotherBart
BB looks very familiar. Ever lived in SW NH?

Where do I get a cool Hearth.com hoodie like those?

Reactions: Swedishchef and Dix
The first thing I said when they handed it to me was that it was dangerous to hand me a keyboard or a microphone. ;lol

I betcha it was awesome !!!

It was a pleasure to be a part of this and great to see some old friends too. I still have to shrink some pictures before posting. Just been too busy to do that so far. That is the trouble with being away from home for several days or a week then coming home to no electric complicated things a bit. But all is well now.

Reactions: Dix and fossil
Never been to NH. You can get the hoodies and other h.c. stuff here. They were my wife's and my Christmas presents to Craig and the Mods this year.

http://www.cafepress.com/hearthcom.189344745
Hmm. Well they say everyone has a twin...

Thanks for the link to the goodies! Gotta get a banner for that at the top of each sub forum ;) Maybe it's there and I just miss it...I use Android 99% of the time.

We haven't advertised it. There is no profit markup on the stuff. ;lol

I wish I would have been there..nice to put a face to the names.

On another note I keep thinking everyone on this forum is under 30 years old or something...lol

yeah, those of us pictured keep thinking the same thing too ;) doesn't work though;lol FWIW i had a great time, would definately be willing to travel to DC again if john puts on another competition (hint hint John!)

I have socks that are 30 years old. <>

Reactions: Swedishchef
I thought for a minute that was "Ron Paul " there in the middle. Anyone ever comment on the resemblance BB? (And Live)
;lol

Reactions: Swedishchef
Status
Not open for further replies.