Pics of my 'new' MS391

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
Hi everyone - posted about my score on a used MS391 a couple days ago - promised photos - here you go!! Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2897.JPG
    IMG_2897.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2898.JPG
    IMG_2898.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2900.JPG
    IMG_2900.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 116
Nice. That's about the newest looking used saw I've seen.

Mike - thanks - lucked out on this one - I guess it's about 2 months old - seems pretty much perfect! Cheers!

New is right !
Going 20" with full chisel?

Bet you're pleasantly surprised after a day of cutting with that baby.

20.jpg

I'm jealous

Sweet!

Dave - 20" bar on the saw - came with one Stihl safety chain (green label) and three Stihl aggressive chains (yellow label). Should be fun! Thanks Arngnick and Schlot! Cheers!

did it ever have fuel in it??

Freeheat - oh yes - it's run. Owner ran the chain too tight and the sprocket already has some wear - still okay, but I'll probably change out soon (if I keep her). She certainly hasn't seen too many tanks of fuel though! Thanks guys!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.