Polaris 4X6 ATV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flash49

Hearth Supporter
Jul 3, 2009
Virginia
Anyone here ever had any experience with one of these? It is a six wheeler with power to the rear four. It appears to be what I'm looking for to haul loads out of the woods. It has a dump bed on it. He's asking $1800 but I think he might be up to some bartering. It is a 1991... one owner. Any comments?

Jerry

My brother had one of that vintage. Did a lot of work with it. The dump bed was nice, but the negatives were the maneuverability and it had a chain which was susceptible to some damage (would throw the chain on occasion.) ON the flip side, the price sounds pretty good depending on the mileage and overall condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.