Port Fairy, Victoria

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hills Hoard

Minister of Fire
Mar 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
My folks own a holiday house in this amazing little town called port fairy which is in south west victoria (oz). My wife and I are lucky enough to be able to go and stay down there when ever we want, usually 2-3 times a year.

With work being a little on the stressful side right now and my wife under the pump with studying and working full time I thought this weekend would be a good time to take a few extra days off and have a long weekend away. Needless to say Im extremely excited and the thought of sleeping in and walking the dog on the beach and generally doing not much.....my good mates also bought me a nice bottle of whisky for my birthday that I have packed and anticipate enjoying a few of those :)

pf.jpg pf beach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. I could get used to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.