Post your dog pics!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda does look like a butt toupee.....similar-ish to what "the donald" wears I think, very stylish.

Doh must be an epidemic. My Tzu pee'd blood a little while ago..
Bringing her to Vet at 4:30 pm.

Hope your doggie's ok xena......will keep fingers crossed...

iceisasolid said:
So why does the little dog at the beginning have a wig on its butt?

Jake- Yellow, Moose- Chocolate, Licorice- Black, and Riley- Labradoodle- just visiting.

I've got a yellow lab named Jake too. He's a good boy!!!!

iceisasolid said:
So why does the little dog at the beginning have a wig on its butt?

Jake- Yellow, Moose- Chocolate, Licorice- Black, and Riley- Labradoodle- just visiting.

She's sensitive about her butt baldness. Don't tease.

Roxy

Attachments

• roxy.jpg
    roxy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 386
Roxy is beautiful! My family had a Weimaraner almost 20 years ago. She was a wonderful dog and we all miss her still. Great picture. Is that your car? Very nice.

GAMMA RAY said:

Thanks much, Vet said UTI and put her on Clavamox.
Had to sit there for two hours as I didn't have an appointment
and they were jammed today.

just 2 days ago, 99 lbs says she's ready for another dog. gratefully, i talked her out of it. then today, i hear on the radio program that there is a black lab pup for give-away.

Roxy is beautiful! My family had a Weimaraner almost 20 years ago. She was a wonderful dog and we all miss her still. Great picture. Is that your car? Very nice.

No Neighbors car, roxys grayer then that picture thought it would make a nice shot next to gray car, He painted the car murdered out black spoke wheels recromed alot real sharp like riding on a couch

One of the coolest things about our Weimaraner was that in the afternoon light her coat looked purple!

Xena said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Thanks much, Vet said UTI and put her on Clavamox.
Had to sit there for two hours as I didn't have an appointment
and they were jammed today.

That's exactly what they put Chloe on. 2 - 3 days later, no sign of blood. I can get her to drink more water by offering her my glass. Best of luck! Shih tzus are such a great little breed.

Adios Pantalones said:
That's exactly what they put Chloe on. 2 - 3 days later, no sign of blood.
I can get her to drink more water by offering her my glass.
Best of luck! Shih tzus are such a great little breed.

Thx AP, glad Chloe is feeling better too!
They are great and I'd love to get a little
friend for her but she has cost me
so much in Vet bills that I can't afford two.

Zoe. 11yo Siberian Husky. She was extremely sleepy after watching us stack wood.

ZoFence-022611-1.jpg

Shot w/ D200/10-20mm Sigma ultrawide at 10mm.

holy wall of wood Batman! pretty doggie too.

Holy Crap jutt77!!!! Amazing wood pile!!!!! Dog's not shabby either......I could not be more impressed if I was lookin at the spring line of new trollbeads or pandora beads! (sorry, silver jewelry chic thing).

Adios Pantalones said:
Jutt- fantastic pic. - color, composition, light- I'm guessing you take it seriously

Thanks for the kind words AP, I do enjoy photography. Most of my Hearth pics are really bad iphone3 pictures because I can send them direct to photobucket but sometimes I'll break out the big camera.

ANeat said:
Here are the three takin it easy

DSC01274.jpg

Now THAT is a beautiful picture!

A pic of Jupiter, my daughter's Staffordshire Terrier/Brittany Spaniel mix...
One of the FEW shots we have of her lying still.
10 months old & think that the snow was put here strictly for her frollicking pleasure!

Attachments

• ice 027.jpg
    ice 027.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 556
Status
Not open for further replies.