Post your dog pics!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're posting parrot pics
I've posted this one before.

She's 40. He's 10. She *loves* him.

Attachments

• Lorie.jpg
    Lorie.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 513
Oh, what a pretty bird! Looks like a Yellow Headed Amazon. Have you owned him all 40 years?? It always broke my heart when we got birds that were around that age that their owners couldn't care for them or they'd just be passed around and around, they were always so depressed.

~Rose

She outlived her first owner. She is a (double) yellowheaded amazon.

PapaDave said:
CountryGal said:
My pug, Bo and my pit mix, Tinker. Bo is a little over a year old; Tink is 13.

And, the "Duke" on the wall.

Hay, you gotta love the "Duke" ;-)

Nice pics, CG :)

Could not resist....he's soaking in the heat

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 432
Even I am not touching that one.

Would love to see AP's response, how ever :)

I wanted to post the pic in the thread: pets and your stove but could not find it so this was the next best thing. God love him, today we had a party for my dad's birthday and I wasn't feeling well. He stepped up and did all the prep, cooking, cleaning etc. He also ate alot too. When everyone left he laid in front of the stove and said Wow, I never laid here like this, it's awesome. Then I said that's why all the pets in the house usually lay in front of the stove, dah!!! I told him they had a thread going with pics!!! Dah!!! Okay enough, I hope you got a little chuckle.

Here is one of Bella relaxing on the couch enjoying the stove.
I guess she thinks she is too high class to sit on the floor. :roll:

Attachments

• couch_0010.jpg
    couch_0010.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 338
Here he is in all his glory....I am glad to bring back this great thread...In the second pic he is balancing a cookie on his head. As you see in my avatar he likes to balance things on his head, what a goof. Blueberry the fish (RIP) in the background. I got this pic thing down now (resizing) maybe will stick to this forum for awhile...less controversy!!!

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 537
  • cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 525
GAMMA RAY said:
Could not resist....he's soaking in the heat

Hehheh . . . I've done that before . . . figured the cats and dogs that do this must know something that I didn't . . . it is actually quite comfortable to just lay there and let the heat soak in.

That's a real sweet setup Craig, but I am not surprised.....Dog is sure sweet too. I love your avatar by the way.

That's the good thing about birds............you really get your money's worth. Some of them live 80 years....My parrot is 13 years old and we have him about 12 1/2 years.....his life span is 30 to 50 years...My husband is not a bird person...I tell him all the time....If we are lucky when we retire and move south...Freeway will still be with us (husband eye-roll).
Hell, with this economy I will probably be 90, having about 3 cataract surgerys (from working with radiation) and still be trying to start IV's..but still can't retire....God help us...

GAMMA RAY said:
Here he is in all his glory....I am glad to bring back this great thread...In the second pic he is balancing a cookie on his head. As you see in my avatar he likes to balance things on his head, what a goof. Blueberry the fish (RIP) in the background. I got this pic thing down now (resizing) maybe will stick to this forum for awhile...less controversy!!!

I guess I just have to ask: How in the world does he get stuff 'up' on his head? :)

The husband asked the same question Shari, He says let that poor bird alone already.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.