Power Outage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I have consumers maybe I'll look into that actually didn't spend too much because I didn't run the generator full time just when we needed water and a couple hours here and there to keep the fridge and freezer cold turned it off during the day while I was at work.

Good for you dmmoss. Just go to the Consumers web site and you'll find a link to the info you need.

For sure it costs around $30 per day when you have to produce your own power with the generator.

For sure. Seeing that whole house power monitor tell me that we used $3 to $4 worth of electricity looks nice for the day after seven days of burning $30 a day in gas for the generators.

Status
Not open for further replies.