PreFab fire wood suggestions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Get a metal carport, I see a lot of people use them for firewood and you can fit a lot under a one car carport.

Reactions: CentralVAWoodHeat
I believe I have seen metal carports in the size you are looking for. Not a carport at that point, more of a riding lawn mower port.

I agree with weatherguy. We have one that serves as one of our wood sheds. They are perfect because they allow for optimal air flow but keep the top totally covered.

Yes, they have small ones for motorcycles, that might work for you.

I'd enter " sheds - asheville nc " in a search engine of your choice and find the local place(s) that build sheds .Or the yellow pages . Go down and check them out . They usually build what you want, deliver it on a flatbed and slide it off where you want it or come with a bobcat or forklift of some sort to get it where you want it. You could also check out big box stores but I haven't seen anything that small on display.