Princess 32

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DanHartmannfarms

Jan 4, 2024
Milan, IL
Hey I am new to this! I ordered a Blaze King princess 32 two weeks ago. My family has had them for years as I also have an old KRJ-302. It is still holding up after all these years! Was wondering how long the wait times for the princess stoves are right now? Cold weather is coming here in northwest Illinois and hoping it isn’t gunna take too long. I was told 6 weeks. Gunna install the pipe and such before it gets much colder here. Getting the satin door, blower kit, and pedestal with ash drawer. Also how do you guys like them and any tips/tricks for them? Thanks!! By the way, here is my old beauty still in use!

image.jpg

Welcome aboard. Cool old king there. Still has the ceramics too! Why the upgrade?

Welcome aboard. Cool old king there. Still has the ceramics too! Why the upgrade?
I am actually keeping it and putting one upstairs as basement heating isn’t the most efficient. Plus pre EPA stove does eat through wood. Going for more efficiency. This old king is staying right where it is!

As far as tips all I got is hopefully you have some less than 20%mc wood ready to go, also once installed check your draft to make sure it meets the spec.

PM the name of the dealer and your last name. Dealers use customer names for PO's.

32 weeks? Something is amiss.

BKVP