Processing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SolarAndWood said:
So the cord an hour they advertise with that processor is actually a reasonable number.

Once you get everything dialed in I don't see why you couldn't surpass one cord an hour, But you would have to have relatively straight logs, someone that knew how to run the machine and someone loading it with a tractor/bobcat. If you could match those variables you could really make this thing produce a lot of split wood in a hurry.

LEEver & Fulcrum said:
Sharp saw,NO F-up's and I can do 1.5/hr with one guy loadin deck and one guy operating.
Break downs suck!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of opportunities for F-up's and break downs with that much material and equipment moving around. I have a lot of respect for you guys that can make that process happen consistently and profitably.

Status
Not open for further replies.