Prolonging catalyst lifespan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know guys and gals, I'm thinking of somehow combining some "public" discussions/meetings with my road trips. Anyone think it would be worthwhile? I might bring a nerd or two along. Then wood burners could show up and have round table discussions? Thoughts?

We could meet at Ashful's house, Highbeam's in NW etc...just kidding. Hotels all have meeting rooms that could be arranged.

Reactions: Ashful and Highbeam
You know guys and gals, I'm thinking of somehow combining some "public" discussions/meetings with my road trips. Anyone think it would be worthwhile? I might bring a nerd or two along. Then wood burners could show up and have round table discussions? Thoughts?
Something like that will be awesome. I dout you travel this way, but if one day you around here let me know. The Cuban food is on me.

Reactions: black smoke signals
I hit NM a couple of times each year. Usually ABQ and Santa Fe....I love El Pinto!

Reactions: black smoke signals
I actually live in Albuquerque but lately because the animals I have been here taking care of the new borns

We could meet at Ashful's house, Highbeam's in NW etc...just kidding. Hotels all have meeting rooms that could be arranged.
Hah... my wife would love that! Why not host it at a local BK dealer? Nothing like having a hands-on example ready for discussion, and it could generate some good foot-traffic and relations for the dealer.

As to whether it's a good idea or not, that depends on the agenda, and the post-meeting beverages.

Round house discussions (damengineers) if this would include the end users I’m in. You could set this meeting up where all of us could participate live from internet. First topic Blazeking could make a huge difference in world pollutions selling stoves in China as long as the stoves are made in the USA with USA metal. It won’t be long before someone invents a new material to transfer heat from a wood stove to our homes

This should be moved to the BlazeKing thread. This started as a catalyst discussion. Locking this and you can restart in the 18/19 Blazeking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.