PSA.. sooteater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

James02

Feeling the Heat
Aug 18, 2011
N.Y.S.
Half price on amzn.. for those of us that don't enjoy heights..
That is all..
Carry on..

The one I saw that was half priced is only for prime members.

So if you haven’t had prime or used the free trial you can pick one up and then cancel prime.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

Well played.. guess I'm a prime member.. have my old one away when I move.. knew I should have kept it..

The one I saw that was half priced is only for prime members.

So if you haven’t had prime or used the free trial you can pick one up and then cancel prime.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25
I’d be getting one. . .if I didn’t already have two.;lol
I’m already doing the free year of Prime just for the 2-day shipping. Looking forward to checking out some of the video content too.

I’d be getting one. . .if I didn’t already have two.;lol
I’m already doing the free year of Prime just for the 2-day shipping. Looking forward to checking out some of the video content too.

I have prime but yet I don’t. It’s under the wife’s name and I haven’t linked our two accounts together yet. We use it mainly for the video portion now. And the wife has been using their music portion lately too. The two day shipping is just a bonus for when we do need it.

Question about the free year of prime how did you get that? For the people reading this that don’t have it. When I did the prime it was free for a month and then another month after trying to cancel and they wanted me to stay. Never heard of it for a year though.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

Question about the free year of prime how did you get that?
For the people reading this that don’t have it. When I did the prime it was free for a month and then another month after trying to cancel and they wanted me to stay. Never heard of it for a year though.
I thought 1-year trial was the current promo. . .maybe I got a specially targeted promo for Amazon’s regular customers who haven’t tried Prime. IIRC, I was about to make a purchase, and there was a button for free 2-day shipping, if I signed up for the free Prime trial. I’m all about free bonuses, but suspect that I may end up keeping Prime. $99 sounds a bit pricey, but $8.25 / mo. is about the same as basic Netflix, Hulu, etc. Throw in the free shipping, special discounts, and whatever else you get, and it starts to look like an offer I can’t refuse. . .if I like the video content.

Reactions: Tegbert
The grand tour alone is worth the cost of admission.

Reactions: Tegbert