Quadra-Fire 3100I Cracked Manifold / Warranty Issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Is the crack in the secondary air manifold? Is the stove still under warranty? If so, your Quad dealer should be able to help. If not, these people may have the part.
I do not think its under warranty but I did just talk to a quadra dealer & I may have found answers for all my problems, including lining my chimney. Would still like the part numbers because, as you can see, inside my stove is a bit rough. It was my wifes grandparents for a long time, then my father-in-law had it in his "shed" (more of a barn to me) but he upgraded to something more suited for his space & said we could have it for our fireplace. It could use a full servicing & the work done in the post above looks like it could tick all the boxes.

IMG_20220818_154847.jpg